- Consultant Radiologist with MRI experience to work in busy Department
- Permanent full-time position with on call work
- All aspects and areas of Radiology including invasive procedures, diagnostic and/or other studies using contrast media. Mammography is not mandatory
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with excellent communication abilities, both oral and written
- Radiology Department is receiving 2 new CT Scanners and new MRI.
- North Island features coastline beauty, innovative and friendly people, great recreational activities and sub-tropical weather. A great area to build your career whether you are single, have a partner or family. There is nothing quite like it.
Consultant Radiologist position available specifically for those with MRI experience, excellent interpersonal skills and open/clear communication, both verbal and written. Permanent full time with expectation of on call work. The Department is very busy with an impressive turnover of quality procedures performed annually. This year 2 new CT Scanners and one new MRI will be incorporated into the fully digital service that is currently on offer using the Phillips PACS System. The successful applicant will be expected to perform the usual array of services for in and outpatients, provided by a competent Radiologist within a team environment, including but not limited to accurate interpretation and report writing, aiding examinations/scans, invasive procedures with or without contrast media, supervise procedures and interact appropriately with all contacts with sensitivity, focus and professional care.
Northland is a unique area with no snow or freezing cold weather. The beaches and surrounds are the place to be, enjoying all the fun in the sun, sand and swimming. There is a strong sense of community, dynamic business infrastructure, exquisite cuisine, easy living, great schooling and outdoor activities like walking, boating, and paddling. If you start to crave the bright lights, noisy traffic, big concerts and shopping centres, Northland is only a 2 hour drive from one of New Zealand’s busiest cities, Auckland. There is no comparison to this rare opportunity of building a life with a terrific career option and relaxed, fully supported loving, living environment.
- FRANZCR, MRCR, FACR, or equivalent
- Vocational Registration or eligible with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- MRI experience
Reference Number: 14545
To apply, please submit your resume via the link, or email directly email@example.com If you need more information, give Chris a call on +61 2 8091 8022.