Medipeople provides specialised recruitment services for emergency medicine doctors looking for emergency medicine jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
What can Medipeople do for you?
Medipeople provides a free personalized recruitment consulting service to identify the best emergency medicine jobs that match your professional and personal requirements. We have access to the widest range of current and upcoming emergency medicine jobs, many of which are never advertised. We provide the most suitable emergency medicine jobs for doctors of all grades from resident medical officers through to staff specialists and department directors.
Emergency medicine consultants are eligible for specialist registration in Australia if they have one of the following qualifications:
- FFAEM (Fellow of the Faculty of Accident and Emergency Medicine)
- Diploma of the American Board of Emergency Medicine
Australia / NZ
- FACEM (Fellow of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine)
Other emergency medicine qualifications will be assessed by the college on a case-by-case basis.
Medipeople provides complete support through the assessment process as well as securing an eligible emergency medicine job in Australia / appointment as recommended by the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine.
We also assist with:
- Battling your way through the immigration jungle (Registered Migration Agents)
- Getting your qualifications and skills recognized
- Contract negotiation
- Professional registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Relocation (Schooling, Travel, Shipping, Banking etc)
We will be there for you at every step of your way. Please contact Medipeople today for Emergency Medicine jobs in Australia or New Zealand.
To apply for one of these positions or to register your interest please Register with Medipeople now.