Looking for jobs in Psychiatry? Australia's Psychiatry recruitment experts.
We offer both permanent and locum psychiatry jobs for Consultants, Registrars and RMO’s. Medipeople provide an end to end free solution for psychiatry doctors and assist with all registration, college assessment and visa requirements.
- Psychiatrists are in high demand in Australia and New Zealand
- Locum Psychiatrists earn between $2000 and $2500 per day plus accommodation and travel benefits.
- Private Practice Psychiatrists can support and enhance their skills with locum work
- Locum Psychiatrist posts can be short or long term
- Medipeople provides psychiatry jobs in both the public and private health sectors
What can Medipeople do for you?
- Knowledge – Up to date knowledge of all aspects of the local health system
- Experience – In delivering great results for our clients
- Choice – Widest range of Psychiatry jobs in Australia, NZ and Asia-Pacific
- Negotiation – Assistance with all contracts
- Support – With all college, registration and visa application
- Security – Of working with a Registered Recruitment and Migration Service.
- Connect – Deal with genuine decision makers
- Service – Highest level of customer service
Specialist Psychiatry Assessments in New Zealand
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist oversees accreditation in both Australia and New Zealand. In order to obtain Special purpose registration in New Zealand you will require one of the following specialist qualifications. This will allow you to enter the system and work as a specialist under the special purpose scope. If you do not have one of these qualifications you may still be eligible for specialist registration but may require a full college assessment.
- Fellowship or Membership of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- Fellowship or Membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- If obtained after 12 January 1996 must be accompanied by a Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) issued by the Specialist Training Authority of the Medical Royal Colleges
- If obtained after 30 September 2005 must be accompanied by a Certificate of Completion of Training issued by the Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board, UK
- Fellowship in Psychiatry or Certificate in Psychiatry from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Certificate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry Trainees – If you are currently an international psychiatry trainee or wish to commence Psychiatry training then we can assist you in assessing your experience in relation to the local colleges as well as connecting you to some of the biggest and best training programs in Australia and NZ.
No matter if you are a junior doctor in psychiatry or an experienced Psychiatrist – Contact us today to get free personalised career advice! Alternatively, you can also sign up with Medipeople to stay in the loop about upcoming job opportunities.